If you want to support me as a freelance artist and the brushes, a little chip in would help me a lot <3Donate to help the plant grow[link]
Since I know I won't have time to paint you a pretty Christmas pic this year (like the other years before), I would at least share with what I create my pictures.
This is one small bunch of my selfmade custom brushes for Photoshop.
Some brushes can be a pain in the bum to use especially because their texture and style is so distinctive that changing brushes whilst painting can turn into a negative part of creating an image for the starters among the digital artists.
So I tried to create brushes that are simple to use for shading, detailing, etc.
I hope you enjoy, my dears. Important:
How to load brushes into your program:
- Select the brush tool or hit the key "B" to select the tool.
- Click next to the arrow of the shown brush on the upper tool bar to open the "Brush Preset Picker".
- click the small arrow on the right side next to where you see the pixel size.
- then select "Load Brushes" and choose the files.
- there you go! The brushes will be loaded underneath all your other brushes.
P.S:: You don't need to but it would be lovely (and also because I'm so curious) if you could link me your works for which you used these brushes. :]Please do not redistribute or sell these brushes. Thank you!